Best DSLR Camera for Beginners: Canon or Nikon (Which One Should You Buy)
Are you striving to know the best DSLR camera for beginners: canon or Nikon?
Well, we have listed the best DSLR camera for beginners in India. You will get a deep understanding of both Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras.
If you have any questions in mind, such as which DSLR is better: Canon or Nikon, canon vs. Nikon for beginner, or the best camera for beginner nature photography? Then you must read this article till the end.
Let’s get started.
Best DSLR Camera for Beginners: Canon or Nikon
Nikon D3500 W/AF-P DX Nikkor
This camera is an excellent companion for your photography needs, the upgraded Nikon D3500 24 MP (18-55mm lens) DSLR camera. It not only has great features but also it is comfortably designed and lightweight.
The Nikon D3500 has been designed to be capacity-friendly and intuitive, offering imaging capabilities from the DSLR. This camera is the best DSLR camera for beginners.
It provides a very effective resolution of the image, which is approximately 24.2 megapixels with a dust reduction system.
- It provides excellent resolution with 24.2 MP for high-quality images and videos.
- Using full standard control and a capable frame rate, you can shoot full HD video in no time.
- With the help of their wireless connectivity features, you can easily remote and control this camera.
- It can fast, accurately focus while taking an image.
- Easy to use and portable camera.
- Record Video at the Touch of a Button.
- Excellent Picture quality and batter Battery life.
- No more concerned.
Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
This Canon DSLR camera is a useful camera for all camera users, and even for beginners. It allows you to capture amazing images and videos with a great and effective camera lens of 24.1-megapixel.
A true DSLR is equipped with a viewfinder for shooting experience. Along with this, It is equipped with Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity, which enables the uploading of images and videos on social media.
- 1 MP APS-C Size CMOS sensor, which allows you to take amazing pictures.
- It has an amazing processor that processes large amounts of light data obtained by APS-C-size CMOS sensors.
- The film function allows you to dramatically blur the background.
- With this camera, you can shoot amazing videos, even in the dark.
- It comes with a scientific background blurring option.
- Excellent For portrait photography
- Great Picture quality.
- There is no port for headphones.
Nikon D5600 with AF-P 18-55 mm + AF-P 70-300 mm VR Kit
The new Nikon DSLR camera is equipped with a 24.2 MP lens, ISO range of 100-25600, and 4 image-processing engines, which can take amazing and sharp images.
Also, one can take pictures or videos in full HD, even in low light conditions. The Nikon D5600 DSLR camera is perfect for the united world.
- You can capture different moments.
- It designed the instinctive for easy handling.
- It comes with 24.2 effective megapixels, which makes it the best DSLR camera for beginners in India.
- Sharing your moments through the SnapBridge application is now easier with the One Time Setup 3 feature.
- Portable design and lightweight camera.
- Excellent image quality.
- Articulating touchscreen.
- Slow Live View focusing.
Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
The Canon EOS 200D II is the lightest DSLR camera of the canon ever, which has a wide-angle touch screen. It has a 24.1 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor that allows you to take amazing photos and videos.
A collection of DIGIC 8 processors will make your work easier and simpler every time.
- DIGIC 8 comes with a processor
- APS-C approx 24.1 MP CMOS sensor for taking amazing photos.
- This camera allows you to shoot videos or photos in 4K resolution.
- Enjoy photography effects with touch variants of 3-inch touchscreen LCD.
- Batter JPEGs straight from the camera.
- An awesome DSLR with 4K video.
- Easy to use for beginners.
- A heavy rolling shutter in 4K.
Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
The Nikon D5300 DSLR camera is equipped with a high-resolution sensor for beautiful picture quality. Besides, there is a 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor with an EXPEED photo processor.
The D5300 DSLR camera has great color photography and sharp features. Its amazing autofocus system will allow you to easily capture fast-moving objects quickly
- It has 24.2 effective megapixels to take amazing pictures.
- Also, it has a 3.2-inch LCD, vari-angle monitor.
- Built-in WiFi is used for transferring high-quality pictures.
- Nikon’s new DSLR camera features an XPED 4 image-processing engine.
- Good performing sensor.
- Vari-angle screen.
- Great Image stabilization.
- It has no touchscreen.
Canon EOS M50 24.1MP Mirrorless Camera
The Canon EOS M50 comes with a large 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor as well as a DIGIC 8 image processor that can capture fine detail and produce stunning elegant impressions with attractive background blur.
Additionally, Sharp View comes with dual pixel CMOS AF appearance functionality while shooting live scenes.
This best DSLR camera for beginners comes with a square touch screen LCD monitor, which allows users to shoot low-angle and high-angle, self-portraits correctly.
- EOS M50 with a larger 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Canon has a DIGIC 8 image processor.
- Also a very-angle touch screen LCD monitor,
- It can shoot 4K video with full manual control.
- Lightweight camera.
- Excellent For beginners
- Great background blur/bokeh effect.
- It is not a waterproof camera.
There are three main factors that you should consider before buying a DSLR camera for photography, the size of the camera, screen, and kit lens.
In this article, you will decide to buy the best DSLR camera for beginners with deciding factors: which one should you buy, canon or Nikon?
We have listed the best camera for beginner nature photography that will allow you to be ahead of your competition all the time.